Holidays are just around the corner. Times like this, make us ponder on many things like being thankful for all the good in our lives, for the countless blessings, and all the amazing people that are in our lives.
The same goes for all the wonderful employees that help you run your business. Holidays are the perfect time to express your gratitude for them. As it is for other people, it’s important to take some time out and send a holiday message to employees too.
There are many benefits of doing that. For instance, employee appreciation results in higher work engagement, less stress, decreased absenteeism, and increases enjoyment in work.
Another report revealed that employee appreciation and recognition increase employee engagement by 2.7x.
In this article, we bring you several holiday greetings messages for your employees. In case you’re feeling stumped on how to appreciate your employee this article is for you. So go ahead and give it a read.
Holiday Messages to Employees
Below are some holiday greetings for your employees:
Appreciating and Celebrating
- The holiday festivities are the perfect time to express our gratitude for what you’ve done for this company. We are truly glad to have you on our team. That being said, have the best holidays and return safe and sound. Wishing you and your family all the best!
- At this festive time of year, we want to take a moment to thank you for all the ways you make this team what it is. It’s safe to say that we’ve become a family over the years. Wishing the entire company a happy holiday!
- Whatever you plan to do, and wherever you plan to be, we wish each one of you a happy and safe holiday season. Thank you for your hard work and dedication this year. We look forward to seeing you in the New Year 2022. Happy Holidays!
- As we head into the holiday season, I feel compelled to thank each of you for the great effort you have shown this year. Whatever your holiday plans are, I wish you happiness, peace, and health. Season’s Greetings to you and your families.
General Holiday Greetings
Some general examples of a holiday message to employees are:
- Sending all our employees and their kin the warmest wishes for the holiday season. Stay safe and warm. Wishing you all that is merry and joyous for the new year ahead!
- To each of you, we thank you for your dedication all year long. As we spend time with our families, we hope you are spending quality time with those you love, creating memories, and living your lives to the fullest. Have a safe and responsible New Year’s celebration!
- May your holidays be filled with all the magic, happiness, and merriment. We hope you enjoy your holiday with the warmth of your family.
- We are grateful to you for serving us so well. We wish you an abundance of peace, prosperity, happiness, and all the good in the world. Happy holidays!
- We’re so happy that our team’s hard work has been a shining light this holiday season. Thank you and happy Hanukkah!
Appreciating the Hard Work
You can use the following examples of a holiday message to employees to wish them and appreciate their hard work:
- This year all of you have worked hard to help this company gain new heights. We’re very proud and happy to have an awesome team. Now is the time to celebrate all the happiness with your families. We wish you a very merry holiday season!
- For a service well done, we extend our heartiest gratitude to you. This is all because of your immense hard work. We’ve closed so many deals this past year. Looking forward to spending a more exciting year this coming year. Have a great holiday!
- On behalf of the leadership team, I wish you a very happy holiday season full of happiness and celebration. Your hard work is greatly appreciated, and we wish you a relaxing and peaceful holiday season.
- To all of our employees, thank you for all that you do and have done for the company. May this Christmas season bring an abundance of happiness and peace to you and your loved ones. Have an enjoyable New Year, and come back safely.
For Your Best Performing Employees
It is customary for the CEO of a company to recognize its top-performing employees in order to help them feel valued and motivated. Try sending season greeting messages with specific praise. Refer to the following samples of a holiday message to employees:
- Our company is grateful for all the amazing work you did for us this year! From handling sales like the consummate professional you are to offering the best customer service, you’ve helped us in many ways. So have a great holiday season. Sending our best wishes your way!
- Reflecting on the past year has made us realize we have a gem in our team. You’ve done a lot for our company and it’s because of you we’re able to touch the sky today. It’s safe to say that we couldn’t have done it without you. Have a successful year ahead and happy holidays!
- It’s with great pleasure that I express my gratitude to you. You’ve helped this company shine bright with your talent and potential. Sending a little complimentary holiday gift your way. Have a great holiday!
- May your holidays be filled with cheer, warm memories, and happiness. We express our gratitude for serving our business so well. Happy holidays!
- You were recognized as our top performer earlier this year, and I want to take this opportunity during the holidays to once again say we are absolutely lucky to have you on the team. Have a great one!
For Your Full-Time Working Employees
It is your full-time workers that work day and night to help your business run as you want it to. Refer to the following season greetings quotes to wish those of your employees some luck.
- You’ve worked tirelessly the whole year and it’s now time for you to celebrate it. We wish you the warmest wishes of this holiday season. Here’s to the new year!
- May your holiday season be filled with warmth and everlasting joy. Thank you for a great year and merry Christmas team!
- Your energy, creativity, and help are a gift to our company all year long. Here’s a token of our appreciation for all the hard work. Have an amazing year ahead and yes, happy holidays!
- This holiday season I’d like to grab the opportunity and appreciate all the great work you’ve done for this organization. As a token of appreciation, sending you a little holiday gift. Sending you warm wishes!
Holiday Greetings for Your Part-Time Employees
Part-time employees contribute to your company just like others do. Recognize their efforts during the holidays and you’ll find them more motivated than ever. Look at the following happy holiday message to employees:
- We’ve been blessed with so many successful moments all year long because of you. Now it’s time to wish you and your family the blessings of the season, love, peace, and joy.
- During this magical time of the year, we want to make sure you know how much we appreciate you. Hope your holiday season is full of health and happiness!
- To you and yours, we send wishes of a Happy Hanukkah! So glad that you work with us.
- It’s hard to process it’s been a whole year working with you. Time flies. Best wishes for a happy holiday season and our sincere appreciation for your loyalty throughout the year.
- Christmas is a time of celebrations and relaxation, and I hope that you will experience an abundance of both. I thank you all for your hard work during the year. Merry Christmas to you and your families.
Holiday Message to Coworkers
Your coworkers make your work experience happy and bearable. It’s important to wish them the best for the holiday season. Some quotes about holidays are as follows:
- Hey bud, thanks for helping me around all year long. You’ve made my work experience at this company so smooth. Loved working alongside you. Have a great holiday season!
- Having coworkers like you makes everything at work a breeze. I’ve had so much to learn from you this year. Can’t wait to catch up soon. Happy holidays!
- Teammate, may this holiday season bring with it so much good for you in it. It has been a great pleasure working with you. Sending you best wishes!
- For my adventurous teammate, this holiday, don’t forget to take a break and make the most of your thrill-loving habits. Wish you an adventurous holiday!
Holiday Greetings for Your Boss
When it comes to writing holiday greetings for your boss, you must take care of the balance between professionalism and informality. Look at the following holiday messages for your boss that might just put a smile on their face.
Appreciating their Skills
- I’m reaching out to you with so much gratitude. Your leadership skills have made me the person I am today. To the best manager, a team can ever have. Happy holidays!
- To the best boss, learning under your supervision has been a gift to me. So happy to have worked for you. Don’t forget to take a break this holiday season. Wishing you the best!
- Your mentorship has blessed me with so many learning opportunities. It’s safe to say you’ve made me a better person. Wishing you and your family happiness this holiday season!
- To the best boss there ever can be, thank you for being an amazing boss and taking care of everyone’s mental health. Remember to relax this holiday. Best wishes!
General Seasons Greetings
Some general examples of a holiday message to employees are:
- Dear boss, you’re a great mentor and a friend. You’ve made all of us better at our work. Thank you for creating an environment that is a joy to work in. Happy holiday!
- I am so happy and lucky to work alongside you. Your vision and leadership are truly inspirational. Have a great holiday season ahead!
Christmas Wishes for Boss
- Wishing you and your family happiness this holiday season!
- Thanks for all the support you’ve given me over the past year. I couldn’t ask for a better supervisor. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to a great boss! Working for you has been a pleasure, and I look forward to all the opportunities and experiences 2022 has to offer.
- Having a caring and supportive boss like you is a dream many people have. Thanks for being an amazing leader. May you get everything your heart desires this Christmas.
- Hope you have a wonderful, stress-free Christmas surrounded by friends and family. You totally deserve it!
Holiday Messages to Clients
If you have clients that have been working with you, it’s important to send them holiday season greetings as well. It will help them feel cared for and strengthen your relationship with them. Look at the following happy holiday message examples.
- We are truly grateful to you for being a part of our family over the many years. Happy holidays!
- Every year it gives us immense pleasure that you choose us and have been choosing us. We are happy to serve you. Sending you and your family the best wishes for the holiday season!
- A huge thank you for helping us reach new heights every year. Thank you for sticking by us and choosing us. Your support means a lot to us. Happy holidays to you and your family!
- Thank you for believing in us. It is your support that pushes us to do better every year. We appreciate your loyalty to us. We extend our warmest wishes on this Christmas to you and your family!
Holidays are the best time to express gratitude and be thankful for so many things and people. This was our list of some of the best holiday messages for employees, coworkers, and bosses. Hope you find some inspiration in these!