Well, no matter how much we’d want to stay in our pajamas at home or get rid of office politics (ahem, lies), we’re still working with a group of people who are almost never in the same place as us.
if your team is located all over the world, there are tools to make things easier and simpler for you. Today we have tools that help make it easier to manage a remote team which will still help your company immensely since remote work is one of the hottest trends out there in business.
Working remotely is great. You can work from the location of your choice and you don’t have to worry about packing your bag every day and commuting. However, as a business owner, you might find it hard to stay in control of all the remote workers that are scattered across different countries, states, and cities. This can be detrimental to the performance of your business.
To ease hybrid work for you, we’re always on the lookout for new ways to help hybrid team members work more efficiently and effectively; this is why we’ve compiled a shortlist of remote work software. Did you know hybrid employees have been engaged at the highest rates with 81 percent reporting high engagement? 78 percent of remote employees say they are highly engaged followed by only 72 percent of on-site employees.
This is good news for companies looking to hire, but not great news for the employees who have to make remote-work-work. That’s where these tools come in!
This post is about software that your remote team should be using in 2022 if it already isn’t. So let’s begin.
AttendanceBot is an attendance and time tracking solution that offers many features to facilitate hybrid and remote teams. To facilitate its users, AttendanceBot offers the following great features:
- Using AttendanceBot you can set up and manage approvals, work shifts, and create leave policies just like you want.
- AttendanceBot integrates with all your calendars keeping manual time-off management at a bay saving you hours.
- You can easily keep everybody informed about who’s working and notify your team’s attendance on a channel.
- AttendanceBot maintains an accurate record of clock-ins and outs to give you
- detailed timesheets in excel.
- Working remotely or from home? Want to take a quick break? Simply type ‘in’ or ‘out’ and let AttendanceBot do the rest.
- Auto track billables for clients wit AttendanceBot
Create employee schedules right inside your team collaboration software. AttendanceBot keeps your employees on track with reminders and notifications.
WFH With AttendanceBot
Sick days, PTO, availability, hours, timesheets, or projects, AttendanceBot takes care of all.
Create projects and let people track their hours spent working on them.
For employees working in different timezones, or multiple offices, you can create multiple offices, and set different leave calendars.
- AttendanceBot offers a 14-day free trial
- Standard: $5/user/month or $4/user/month (billed annually)
Trello is group management and productivity tool. With Trello you can:
- Collaborate and manage projects,
- Manage productivity
- Trello offers “boards” to organize tasks and you can create columns with tasks inside them.
- You can customize and expand with more features as your teamwork grows.
- Organize tasks
The paid plan starts at $10/month
Asana is another great software for hybrid teams. With it, you can see your tasks as lists or as Kanban boards, and then your team can decide which tasks to take up as priority and set deadlines for others. Some other features include:
- Add and assign tasks. Teams know what needs to get done, which tasks are a priority, and when work is due.
- Manage dependent, unscheduled, and overlapping tasks, and create plans teams can count on.
The premium paid plan starts at $10.99 per user per month.
Up next on our list of the best software for hybrid teams is Clickup. It is a great productivity tool, but remote teams can avail the collaborative features in the cloud-based project management software. With ClickUp:
- Plan, organize and collaborate on any project with powerful task management that can be customized for every need.
- Simplify complex projects by breaking them down into levels of subtasks. Visualize your tasks and subtasks in multiple views and easily rearrange or edit in bulk with the Multitask Toolbar.
- From weekly meetings to daily reminders, stay on top of it all with recurring tasks. They take just seconds to set and can save you hours of setting the same reminder over and over.
For small teams, the paid plan starts at $5 per member per month.
TimeDoctor is another software for hybrid teams that is a great tool. It offers employee time tracking software. Its automatic time tracking lets you know where the team excels and where it needs help so you can easily improve individual and overall performance. In addition to offering standard time and attendance features like time tracking, it offers:
The paid plan starts from just $7 per user per month
Threads is a modern forum for work where focused discussions and decisions take place. This should be your pick if you want to pose questions to your team and receive responses in a simple and easy to locate, way. Using Threads you can:
- Separate the signal from the noise by keeping the casual conversations in messaging apps, and the proposals, updates, and decisions in Thread
- Easily keep track of threads and stay in the loop with conversations across forums, so you never miss an important discussion again.
The standard plan starts at $10 per user per month.
Everybody loves Slack because it is a great communication tool for remote teams. Using Slack you can:
- Create a single team channel for your entire company to communicate in.
- Set reminders and notifications for alerts
- Manage tasks
- Create custom shortcuts and commands
- Call up to 50 participants in a channel using Slack huddle
The pro paid plan starts at $US6.67 per person per month,
As you know, the remote collaboration landscape is changing rapidly, which means that your remote software needs tend to change over time as well. If you’re in a remote team and looking for new tools, or just want to update your current solutions and practices, consider these recommendations of software for hybrid teams. Each app has something to offer and has been selected specifically for remote work, so they should be a good fit for most teams.