After building several HR solutions over Slack and working with hundreds of HR teams all over the world, we felt we should share the best practices far and wide. Beyond just our own customers. We have been wanting to do this for a while and finally got around to doing it. So here’s using Slack for HR and people ops!
In the spirit of openness, you can watch the recording of the webinar right here.
You can learn more or book demos for all the products we referenced
- AttendanceBot – PTO and Vacation tracking for Slack – Know more or Setup demo
- Greenhouse – Applicant Tracking System with a Slack plugin – Know more
- Lever – Applicant Tracking System with a Slack plugin – Know more
- Expensetron – Expense Management system exclusively for Slack – Know more or Setup demo
- Polly – Polling app for Slack – Know more or Setup demo
- Donut – New employee onboarding for Slack – Know more
- Lunch Train – Free tool to coordinate lunch – Know more
- OfficeAmp – FAQ and Employee request management inside Slack – Know more or Setup demo
If you want to attend our upcoming webinars, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to read more about how organizations across the world are using a team chat for HR? Here are some articles we wrote:
- How to use Slack in HR and make it your best friend
- Make your recruitment smarter with Slack
- How Slack makes employee onboarding better
- 5 apps to power up your Slack for modern HR
Already using Slack for team communication? Here are some of the tools we’ve built for modern HR:
- AttendanceBot – Time tracking
- Absence management with AttendanceBot
- AttendanceBot – Employee scheduling
- HarmonizeHQ – Chat-based HR system
Every organization works differently and with a different team setup. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new ways to work together.
Got a hack that we should know about? Tell us about it!