Terms of Service
- If a user violates any of the terms outlined below, we reserve the right to cancel accounts or bar access to accounts without notice. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our Services.
- The mark AttendanceBot and the AttendanceBot logo are trademarks of Anaek, Inc.
1. Account Terms
- You may use the Services only if you are 16 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with Anaek, Inc. and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- AttendanceBot may communicate with you via email regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account.
- You may not use AttendanceBot for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of AttendanceBot, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
2. Payment and Access
- A valid credit card or bank account is required for paying accounts.
- Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- Should you upgrade or downgrade your plan, you will be charged your new rate immediately.
- The AttendanceBot Service is billed in advance in accordance with our pricing schedule and all monthly payments are nonrefundable.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes. You agree to pay for any such taxes that might be applicable to your use of AttendanceBot and payments made by you herein.
3. Modifications to the Service and Fees
- AttendanceBot reserves the right to change our monthly/annually fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change will be notified per email to all our subscribers and will be reflected on the Pricing page.
- AttendanceBot reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
4. Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for properly canceling your Account. An email or phone request to cancel your Account shall result in cancellation.
- Any cancellation of your Account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. This information can be recovered from AttendanceBot only through request, and only within 60 days of cancellation.
- Please be aware that you can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
5. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service, including any information or functionality contained within it, is provided “as is” and “as available” with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of these Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of AttendanceBot.
- You agree not to act in a way that risks damaging, deactivating, or overloading the Service or its infrastructure.
- You agree not to distribute anything containing a computer virus or any code, file or software program intended to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Service or its infrastructure.
- AttendanceBot makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected. AttendanceBot and its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
6. Governing Law
- These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions or your actual state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
To support delivery of our services, AttendanceBot may use data processors with access to certain customer data (referred to as subprocessor). For such purposes, we will provide information about the identity, location, and role of each subprocessor.
Third Party Subprocessors
|Entity Name||Subprocessing Activity||Entity Country|
|Stripe, Inc.||Cloud-based Payment Infrastructure Provider||United States|
|Freshworks Inc.||Email Support||United States|
|Tawk.to Inc.||Live Chat Support||United States|
|Drip, Inc.||Welcome Email Automation||United States|