What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering for the product, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. When installing AttendanceBot, you are asked for the following Slack permissions, which you consent to by installing in your Slack team.
- Access your profile and your workspace’s profile fields - AttendanceBot will be able to access your profile fields, as well as any data you’ve entered in them.
- View email addresses of people on your workspace - AttendanceBot will be able to view the email addresses of your Slack workspace’s members.
- Modify your public channels - AttendanceBot will be able to modify information about your public channels, including name and purpose, as well as archive and create new ones.
- Modify your profile - AttendanceBot will be able to modify your profile fields, as well as any data you entered in them, only when given user permission to do so.
- Confirm your identity - AttendanceBot will be able to view your user id number, full name, and workspace id number on your workspace.
- Add a bot user with the username @attendancebot - AttendanceBot will be able to install a bot user that appears in and has access to your workspace’s directory. It can also post messages and view activity on messages in any channel it is invited to.
- Access your workspace’s profile information - AttendanceBot will be able to access profile information for all users on your workspace, including names and contact information.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or services or enter information on our sites, any conversation that you have with the bot including any attachments that you upload, or any conversation that you have with our customer support team. If you are a visitor, we collect information from you that you fill in to the appointment or demo form.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, use our services, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- If you log a support ticket with us, then with your explicit permission, our support team might access your interaction logs with AttendanceBot to help root cause and resolve your issue.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries.)
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding analytics, your usage, and best practices.
App's use of information received from Google Restricted scopes APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use requirements.
How do we protect information?
We ensure that information collected is well protected because we understand the importance of securing any information we collect when you are visiting our site or you have subscribed to our services. Our website or services are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site or services as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.All of your data is stored on Amazon AWS servers, which is the world’s biggest technology infrastructure provider.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers; we never ask for credit card numbers. When you pay your bill, we use www.stripe.com, which is one of the largest payment processors in the world.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site or service experience more efficient and may not function properly. However the user will not be able to login to their profile.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about sitetraffic and site interactions in order to offer better site or service experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Ads
Data retention and deletion
We retain your data for as long as you are a customer with AttendanceBot or you have the product installed in your Slack workspace and thereafter for such a period as may be required for our legitimate purposes in compliance with any legal, audit, and compliance requirements. In certain cases, we may delete your data on your request. To request a complete data purge, you can open a ticket by messaging "dialm" to AttendanceBot in Slack or Microsoft Teams or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website or services, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site or services policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Our data processing guidelines include standard contractual clauses with respect to terms governing the processing of personal data. We periodically update these terms. If you have an active subscription for any of Anaek’s products, we will let you know when we do via an email or in-app notification.
The following are Anaek’s sub-processors:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Google LLC
- Freshworks Inc.
- tawk.to Inc.
- Drip, Inc.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site or services and welcome any feedback about these sites or services.
Google's advertising requirements are described by Google's Advertising Policies. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website or services.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
- Facebook Pixel
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website or services.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We disclaim all liability related to your collection and use of personal information through AttendanceBot.
2035 Sunset Lake Road Suite B-2
Newark, DE 19702
Last Edited on 2022-08-26